Yesterday trained with Reggie once again. We concentrated on a full body workout. Starting with legs, then to arms and finally to my core. I'll try my best at explaining this new exercise that was incorporated into the workout. Start off on your hands and knees. Then with a resistance band, put one end around your left hand and the other end around your right foot...then extend...at the same time....rrriigghhhtt. Trying to force that sucker on opposite ends, on opposite sides of the body AND try to balance. Well after a couple attempts I was able to do it with semi-success...but it was pretty difficult.
But I am pretty optimistic with everything. I can tell that my endurance is getting to where it is supposed to be.
A week from tomorrow we all take off to Washington...crazy!!
Thursday, July 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment