Tuesday I was still a bit sore from our group hike on Sunday, yet I still decided to meet with my trainer Reggie. Instead of working on my arms, he decided to work my legs and had me do some squats and lunges with 10 lb weights. Then after another series of leg exercises he finished off the legs by having me complete side steps with a resistance band the width of the gym...down and back. Once all that was done...on to some boxing. This time he threw in some Muay Thai kick boxing...which...I need some practice as I looked pretty rediculous trying to coordinate some of those moves in with the regular upper cuts and front punches.
I decided to take the fourth off from training and will be back at it after work today.
Thursday, July 5, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment