Yesterday the group met at Waterfall Glen for about a 10 mile hike. Needless to say...I'm finding it a little difficult to walk this morning. My hips are trying to forget the pain of carrying a 40lb pack on top of hiking 10 miles. Well I guess it is a good start to my rediculous increase in training I'm setting myself up for this last month. One more month...
Monday, July 2, 2007
Hike at Waterfall Glen
Yesterday the group met at Waterfall Glen for about a 10 mile hike. Needless to say...I'm finding it a little difficult to walk this morning. My hips are trying to forget the pain of carrying a 40lb pack on top of hiking 10 miles. Well I guess it is a good start to my rediculous increase in training I'm setting myself up for this last month. One more month...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment