Thursday, March 8, 2007

Improving


On Tuesday, my training started off with 20 second intervals on the treadmill at a high incline and a quick pace. I would sprint on my toes 20 seconds on, 20 seconds of rest, 20 seconds on and so on. We did this for a couple minutes...it was not fun. Then he let me spar against him for a while with some boxing gloves. I think I must have been coming down with something because I felt nauseous the entire time and the next day I was sick all day. I am still eating right and making sure my body is getting enough sleep. I do believe the Glutamine he has me taking has helped with the recovery time; as I am not nearly as sore after my workouts as I was at the beginning.


I believe the entire team has purchased their plane tickets. And the next step is finding the appropriate gear and equipment that is needed for this adventure. If anyone knows of any businesses that offers discounts on climbing merchandise or may be willing to sponsor this event for our team, please let me know.

No comments: