On Thursday the 8th, I was given a leg workout that made me fall on my butt out of exhaustion, yet Reggie didn't give up on me. It is amazing how much the human body can push through when the mind is thinking "I Can't". Even though your vision starts to blur and you start hallucinating...you "CAN" do it. So that was the kind of encouragement I took out from that training session. Then yesterday [03/13/07] it was the arm/abs workout. My trainer said he was taking it easy on me the first couple of weeks, but now he was stepping it up. Easy?? hmm...i'd have to argue with that. But...I did get through this last session. He is confident that I will develop the skills to keep my body healthy and in shape and I will successfully reach the peak of Mount Rainier in August.
The Charity Team is getting together for the Charity Kick Off on Saturday March 31. April is just around the corner...and that is when the intense training will begin. From there we have 4 months of training before the big event. I am getting pretty excited and I just pray that I will not get burnt out and will not get injured before then.
Wednesday, March 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment