Monday, April 2, 2007

April 02, 2007

Last week I was on my own for the majority of my training. I met up with Reggie on Thursday and he gave me a couple exercises to continue my conditioning on my legs. I have been told that once the legs are more conditioned, the burning goes away. But I'll believe it when it comes. Reggie made me complete lunges with weights around the entire perimeter of the basketball court. It was not fun.

I unfortunately wasn't able to attend the L&L charity group get together on Saturday as I had previously hoped. I had a friend come in from out of town, and so I had to miss it. Mark told me that they showed a video from the mountaineering group that is going to lead us up the mountain. Pretty intense they said. Our group training will begin this month where we will be meeting up at different locations in the area focusing on our conditioning.

Four months to go.

No comments: