I have been trying to step up my work outs with interval training on the treadmill. Incline at 20% or higher at 2 minutes at a slow run, 1 minute recover, and then repeat for 20 minutes. It is rediculous...I'll tell you what. I worked with a new trainer, Therese, and she mentioned that I need to work on my breathing to help me with my endurance. Talk about multitasking...make sure my abs are tight, my breathings is on track, jog at an incline without falling off the treadmill...oh..and don't pass out or throw up. Right.....
I'm in Cincinnati for two weeks, so it I'm trying to stay at the same level of training with the limited equipment that the hotel offers. Trying to incorprate push ups, lunges and sit ups in my hotel room. This weekend I am going to try and find a trail that I can train on.
Wednesday, June 6, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment