Yesterday I met with Reggie again. His primary focus was working on my arms. Luckily I stretched afterwards or I am sure it would have been quite painful getting dressed this morning. When I am not working with the trainer, I have been told to complete 35 minutes of cardio. staying within my fat burning heart rate, and then 10 minutes of cool down staying in the lower section of my fat burning heart rate. I also need to try to stay 2 minutes [center] and 1 minute on each side of the "plank" move. The center position has proven to be quite difficult as my core lacks the strength needed to stay in the position for 2 minutes. I am at 45 seconds and my arms give out.
Some members of the team have found it difficult to find inexpensive flights from Chicago to Seattle. So we are still on the lookout for either group deals or specials. Hopefully we will find something soon.
Wednesday, February 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment